Help PLease!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
Ok, I'm in a situation right now. I need help getting a title and registration for my bike. Basically what I need to know is: If I bought my warrior without a title or registration, and all I have is basically a piece of paper from the guy I bought it off of saying he sold it to me, what will I need to do to get a title? How hard is it going to be? Thanks in advance.

ben

i been wantin to know the same thing..there was a similair post like this awhile go..i was told u just need to go the DMV and fill out a piece of paper for lost registration.make sure u have the VIN number

yeah you could try that, I don't know wat to do, but you could prob go to the secretary of state or wherever you go to get a title, and tell them this scenario and askw at you should do, they should be able to help.

yeah you could try that, I don't know wat to do, but you could prob go to the secretary of state or wherever you go to get a title, and tell them this scenario and askw at you should do, they should be able to help.
isnt the secretary of state a government official?? lol

[quote:xxlt5joh]yeah you could try that, I don't know wat to do, but you could prob go to the secretary of state or wherever you go to get a title, and tell them this scenario and askw at you should do, they should be able to help.
isnt the secretary of state a government official?? lol [/quote:xxlt5joh]

yeah they are........ I'm only 16 so i don't know to much about that..... I know that's where you go for licenses and such, so i guessed that you may/might go there

yes i told you that lol thats all u have to do is go to the dmv and fill out a lost regi form
Yeah i guess it was u that told me what to do..but what if u dont have any proof that its not hott..and if u never had the title for it

Ummm ok you live in OHIO, so do I.

Getting a title for a bike in ohio is like ******* mission impossible with the retards here. We tryed for over a month to get one for my dads timberwolf. Omfg they traced the title back to a company that went out of business. So we never got it, 2 months after we started and we gave up.

Well heres the onlything that i know of that will work. You go to a salvage yard or find someone that has a frame with a title. You buy the title off the person, write down the vin on there frame. Then grind it off theres, and stamp that vin onto your frame, after you grind the present number off. Then go to the dmv and get the title transferd into your name. Its really hard to find someone with a frame with a good vin and title that there not useing but its worth it in the end.

Thats the only way i know of on how to get a title in ohio, unless you get a merical and they get you a title some how.

You can always try just going to a yamaha dealship getting a paper filled out to make sure the bike is good then go to the dmv and take some proof of owner ship by a bill of sale or somthing them they will trace the number to make sure its not stolen or anything. Then you might get a title or they will track it all the way back to ther title holder and you have to get the title transferd to your name from them. Thats what we did and it didnt work it took them 2 months to find out we count get a title. ******* dmv dicks.

this ******* sucks. why do they have to make it so damn complicated it doesnt even sound like its worth all of that work

it really isnt. We dont have titles for 2 of our wheelers. And we dont have any problems. The only time we might have a problem is trying to get an ohio riding sticker or when it gets stolen but we lock ours up nice and tight and make sure its basicly imposible to steal them. But for the stickers i just took one off some kids bike i hated and put it on mine because they never look up the numbers when you go to parks they just make sure you have it.

The only other thing i can think of that you would really want one is for resale value, you can get more out of it if you have a title.

[quote:nm9v3tcy]
isnt the secretary of state a government official?? lol

yeah they are........ I'm only 16 so i don't know to much about that..... I know that's where you go for licenses and such, so i guessed that you may/might go there[/quote:nm9v3tcy]

im 16 too and the secretary of state is and politician in the white house they dont care about regis lol

[quote:zjt840fr]yes i told you that lol thats all u have to do is go to the dmv and fill out a lost regi form
Yeah i guess it was u that told me what to do..but what if u dont have any proof that its not hott..and if u never had the title for it[/quote:zjt840fr]
tell them to run the vin if u know a cop give the vin to them and they give u a certificate

Ummm ok you live in OHIO, so do I.

Getting a title for a bike in ohio is like ******* mission impossible with the retards here. We tryed for over a month to get one for my dads timberwolf. Omfg they traced the title back to a company that went out of business. So we never got it, 2 months after we started and we gave up.

Well heres the onlything that i know of that will work. You go to a salvage yard or find someone that has a frame with a title. You buy the title off the person, write down the vin on there frame. Then grind it off theres, and stamp that vin onto your frame, after you grind the present number off. Then go to the dmv and get the title transferd into your name. Its really hard to find someone with a frame with a good vin and title that there not useing but its worth it in the end.

Thats the only way i know of on how to get a title in ohio, unless you get a merical and they get you a title some how.

You can always try just going to a yamaha dealship getting a paper filled out to make sure the bike is good then go to the dmv and take some proof of owner ship by a bill of sale or somthing them they will trace the number to make sure its not stolen or anything. Then you might get a title or they will track it all the way back to ther title holder and you have to get the title transferd to your name from them. Thats what we did and it didnt work it took them 2 months to find out we count get a title. ******* dmv dicks.
yea they suck

Ben i just realized this is your thread, i dont even know why i typed all this out for you. I could of told you all this stuff at school or i think i told you all this stuff already.

Latest posts

Back