Help!!! Just messed it up!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff850

Reaction score
I was just outside riding and came off a small jump on a trail and when I came down I had no time to avoid hitting a tree stump which bent the hell out of the rim where the wheel wont move anymore. I took The wheel off and everything else looks good. Does anybody have a stock rim for a 05 raptor 350 they dont mind getting rid of or a cheap place to get a stock rim. Thanks Guys!

Ebay, but you can bend them back, when i wrecked i bent my front rim back out. A block of wood and a good sledge should take care of it. If you work with it enough you can get them almost perfect.

yes lol you can bend it back... but u might as whell just get better rims

fifty shipped? I'm looking for a CHEAP replacement until i get new rims and tires at the beginning of the year. Thanks

Are they bent at all? Good shape? How about 40 shipped? can you check on the shipping to 32563? Thanks!

yeah i can check, they will need to be taken off of stock tires unless i can get them done in school, but ill check that out for you

alright sounds good just let me know on the shipping and if you can get the stock tires off thanks.

WARRIORSP33D350 What year did the rims come off of? Will my tires off of my 2005 fit on those same rims? Do you have pay pal?

Back