Help I dont know where my grounds go !!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giovanni1894

Reaction score
Hey guys im finally finishing the build of my warrior an its been awhile an forgot were some grounds go i need to know were to hook the battery ground to the engine or frame an were exactly an the ground that comes of the foward and reverse lever an any other possable grounds just so i know i coverd every thing thanks

The ground strap from the battery goes to an engine bolt JUST above the front sprocket. There should be a ground near the coil, and I believe there are 2 others. I wanna say one is around the battery area and the other near the cdi. Lay the harness out on the chassis and you should be able to make heads or tails of everything.

do you happen to know were the ground on the reverse levers goes could you check your warrior an tell me thanks cuz theres nothing in any manuls if read an im pretty much stuck with that

the green and yellow wire ? its goes to the harness there should be a green and yellow wire sticking out of the harness close to the lever

No there was only a green one an i got that hooked up there a black gound wire an i dont know what it goes to it doesnt reach anything an i know its supposed to be on the reverse brakcet the wire im talking about is the one circled

Attachments

• Ground wire.jpg
    Ground wire.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
just pull one of the lever mounting bolts and use it to bolt the ground in between the lever mount and frame

2012-08-28132010.jpg

2012-08-28132320.jpg

Last edited:
Back