help figuring compression

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

357warrior

Reaction score
K i have a 12:1 je piston. 0 deck height. .027 thick head gasket. .015 shaved head. Can some1 help figure compression ratio for this build. Thanx

16? I'd need to know more like combustion chamber cc and dome cc. 16 is guessing without all the info.

Wait, so your quench is only .012" after having the head decked???? Your valves must sure be damn close to that piston. I believe that piston is pretty accurate to the advertised compression ratio. That being said, if it truly is, then you are looking at possibly being close to 13:1. As an educated guess, of course.

Well i took it for a ride and havent made friends with anything yet so ambi the first one to test out that much comprssion

I took it out today and layed into for a full run needs some carb tuning but other that its a f*****g monster from hell. Mid and top end unbelievable. Even though i had the flywheel lightened does not stop me fom going slow or pulling out the same way i used to. It does rev a tad faster and i did drw rocker arm mod lightening so cant all tell wat is helping where. Nothing is makin friends in the motor which i happy about bein such a tight gap.

Latest posts

Back