Helmit Goggles???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
After my little ride in the freezing sleet the other day i decided i need some type of goggles so my question is i have alittle head and wear a XL youth helmit do i get youth goggles or just regular adult goggles, but will they fit on my youth helmit????

oakley L frames dude. get em. they are somewhat cheap, not that big, and super comfortable.

But what im worried about is sense the helmit is a youth will the adult frame size fit in them or should i get youth because the helmit size..

Ok cool thats what i was after,, gotta find some realy cool looking ones to go with my black and silver helmit..

Just take the helmet to a dealership. Most all of them sell helmets and googles. Try on a pair to see what hits and what fits.

I like the shape of the thors but i just like EKS cuz they look bad ass, but probly wont match my helmet well..

Thats what i was thinking but i cant seem to find if it will take a nose guard but seems the thor dosent either!!

Yep i was looking at those too but didnt wanna say it, no that there bad but just gave two options,, love those lenses too..

Adult Smith Optics. They sell them with a roll off system, cool setup and very nice. Got mine for around $25 brand new.

I've got Scott Recoil goggles, cheap and they do their job. Probably better goggles out there but I'm happy with the Scott's I have.

Jets are like $10 for an assortment
Dude that set you posted for me cost 39something when it was all done and i realy wanted something nice with reflective lenses and found them but thats another 40 bucks,,,i no i no but i want them to look sweet on my helmet, O well they'll just have to wait alittle longer but if i get a good paycheck ill order them and have them sent to my job,hahaha

Latest posts

Back