Hello there

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
Well, haven't been here in a while, anyone remember me? :p

I got an automated email reminding me about the site, so I decided to come check it out!

:p

I've been good. Busy working my ass off for the man lol. Haven't really had time to do any riding, the quad just sits in the Garage all day.

Forum looks the same as always, not much attention as before?

No, still been kinda slow lately. Traffic really fell off after we lost the yfm350central.com domain name, the registration expired and "somebody" didn't take the time to renew it. It took about a year but with deadlast's help and with some cash assistance from myself and jasonp, we got our new domain name yfm350.com, and prepaid it for a full 10 years so it'll be a long time before we have to deal with this again.

We have a few other plans in the works to try to boost activity, hopefully we can do something to get the site back to the way it used to be. The site is cool now, but as you can remember, it's nothing like it was way back in the day. We had a pretty tightly knit community but then everybody kept dropping off the face of the earth one by one, there's not many of us still around.

Quite a few people went turncoat around here and bought a 450, or just sold their warrior due to lack of funding over the last year from the recession. Hell almost half of the people I know around here (including myself) lost their jobs lately, so times are a little tough. Fortunately I paid off all debts I had prior, so it's a beautiful time to restore the warrior with all the time I got lmao. I've been working for myself lately, so I've got the money and time now.

Yeah, the whole reason I stopped frequenting the site was because yfm350central.com stopped working all of a sudden.

So Deadlast became a mod huh? He had the white warrior with the skull graphics that his brother made, didn't he?

BROTHER MADE my Assss! HAH, read my rebuild post man, its all me. My lil bro, teamexile, parted out and sold his bike and after my crasy crash/total of my quad I rebuilt mine to what it is now (very similar to the mods lil bros bike had but better)

Back