Hello, New member w/rappy 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jokernca

Reaction score
Just saying hi to all the members on the board, at this time i have a 2004 Raptor 350.

Mods at this time are:
GYT-R Exhaust
GYT-R Air Fliter w/ GYT-R Adapter
GYT-R Jet Kit

Future Mods:
Really looking into the 385cc big bore kit, would like to see some more feedback if anyone as experiance with it.

Welcome to the site a couple people have the 365 kit if my memory serves me correct and I cant remember what death has but maybe its the 385 kit. If your looking to go big bore I highly reccomend a stroker kit since the studs in the Warrior/Raptors cylinder are so close to the cylinder wall you cant go very big on a big bore. Oh yeah get an oil cooler too if your going big bore.

Welcome to the site a couple people have the 365 kit if my memory serves me correct and I cant remember what death has but maybe its the 385 kit. If your looking to go big bore I highly reccomend a stroker kit since the studs in the Warrior/Raptors cylinder are so close to the cylinder wall you cant go very big on a big bore. Oh yeah get an oil cooler too if your going big bore.

You are correct with the studs, After some more researching, I will probably look into the 365 kit and a Cam with a P&P for now and maybe a stroker at some other time if I feel the need to go even bigger.

welcome to the site man do yua got any pics of that beast ;D sounds like u got some sick plans for it :eek:

Yes i do, i will post some later today. I have many plans in the near future and just sent the head off to be P&P. The next thing is the OIL Cooler mod i found on http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_craig/COOLER.htm. It looks like a good way to go. I noticed a couple of members on this forum have it done already.

Latest posts

Back