Hello from Ontario

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QMaze

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've actually been on this site since it first started but haven't been around for sometime and didn't realize there was a forum here, thats new.

Been actually dreaming (embarrassed) about getting a Wolverine since they came in 1995 and to this day I've yet to fulfill that dream. Hopefully oneday. I'm really wondering if there are still mint ones out there in the 1999-2005 versions because thats what I am going to be wanting.

The original Wolvy has always been my favorite, even to this day. So hope you don't mind me hanging out here even though I'm not an owner yet.

Cheers

Well still no Wolvy yet but I used the money to buy a new camera, picked up a Nikon D700, so hopefully my stock photography will bring in more money based on a larger image files. I'll get my ATV yet but on hold for now.

Theres actually a like new Warrior for sale down the street, going to look at it today. I'm actually waiting for Vipers to sell me his, lol....j/k

Latest posts

Back