Hello from MA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumSturd

Reaction score
Just joined and wanted to say What's up YFM350! I am from just outside Boston, MA, but do most of my ATVing in NH. I ride a 1989 Yamaha Warrior 350 that I bought new and have kept in MINT condition with tons of add-ons from top to bottom. I have not been doing much riding over the last few years due to starting a family but my daughter is six now just about ready for ATVing, so I just bought her a 06 Suzuki LT80. Start them as young as possilble I say. I have been riding since I was her age with my first bike a Honda MR50 and its been in my DNA ever since.

:rock:

welcome to the forum man. yes, start them off young. my first atv was a honda atc 185s when i was 7 and i've been riding ever since.

post some pics of that warrior you got too.

welcome man .. my fast ride was a atc50 when i was 3 had it till my dad sold it when i was like 7 or 8 then i got a 50cc honda dirt bike

Welcome. Enjoy! Tons of info on here. Maybe someday your daughter will be on a warrior?!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. This is a great site! I can't believe I have owned a Warrior for 20 years now and have never been here? I wished I knew about this site the many times I had my warrior in pieces all over the garage. Thank god for my old school CLYMER. That book has more hours on it than my quad does.

I will be sure to post some recent pics as soon as this cold weather starts to fade away. I am getting fired up for this upcoming season. It should be a great one with my daughter leading the pack.

:tup:

Welcome,!!!! I'm from MA as well and I ride in NH (Derry) Let me Know when you going to ride so we can meet there!

Is that the old RR track that runs for miles? I have not been there in years. I used to go there way back when. Is it still good riding? I remember it was a fun track, over and under bridges, lots of break off trails and pits and some long straights you could really open up on. Last I remember they were starting to lock that place down? Where do you park?

The last couple years I have only been riding in the Lakes Region, Alton area, but I would like to find some closer places for weekend day rides.

Welcome to the site! I agree with startin them young, my dad built me my first mini bike when I was five. Then Christmas 2yrs later yamaha pw80 then Suzuki rm125.didn't ride for almost 15yrs now 2 months ago I got a 94 warrior , so I can ride with my 6yr old son on his 110cc quad.

Back