Hello Everyone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Kinda new to the forum scene, I'll learn it all as I go. Not so new to the riding scene. Owned an 03 Suzuki LTZ250 for a couple seasons. It definitely was a fun quad, and very easy to learn on. That machine is in the past, sold to pay bills. :(
New to me in the next couple weeks or so, 96 Warrior. I found that I missed riding so very much, that I'd give it another go. I am picking the machine up for what I believe to be a decent price for its condition. Very minor work is needed: remove and replace a snapped exhaust bolt in the front of the block, throw in some new rings, and plug a tire. But like I said, I'm getting it at a good enough price that I don't mind putting some money into it up front.

I'm here to meet some cool people, share experiences, and learn a lot. Feel free to help me out! :tup:

Attachments

• IMG_5307.jpg
    IMG_5307.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 12
Welcome. You'll find these guy to be very helpful. They've really helped me out. Congrats on getting a warrior.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back