Headlights just quit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corey17

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new here, looks like a nice forum with lot's of info. I have a 97 Warrior, in pretty decent shape and has been a workhorse for me. The other day I was just messing around in the yard and suddenly my high beams quit working. Switched to low beams and they were fine. About 5 minutes later the low beams also quit working. The switch still works because the brake light comes on fine when i switch it on. My buddy says it's the bulbs but it's for me to believe that two bulbs blew at the same time. Any help here is greatly welcomed before I start tearing into something that I don't have to. I know nothing about working on them so excuse my ignorance.

Attachments

• 4wheeler.jpg
    4wheeler.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 8
it could be the bulbs or the wires are loose just unbolt the lights and the wire that come out make sure they are plugged in right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like hammy said, pull the headlight ass'y off, unplug the connectors and use a volt meter or test light. Green wires are low and yellow are high beams (black is obviously ground).
Good luck.

Back