headlight problem!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89YFM_BEAST

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got some actual lights for my quad there of a 2001 banshee the look great got for 20$bucks now I got both all hooked up an now I'm confused so when I turn my lights on just on low beam only one light works now when I put them on high they both work lol that is just like the new sport bikes that's wut they do one off an when on high they both light up not sure if that year was made to do that or I got a wireing issue I'm not into wireing

Now can I take my green wire an hook it to the same circut on the other green wire the light that works on low an will it be to much

Nope bulbs are great even if I switch em around does the same thing lol not sure some retart probly touched something when they shouldn't have man I hate wireing problems I will check the bulbs again but can I hook my low beam to the other low beam an will it be to much draw for it I got a light tester that will tell me if I got juice goin to it ya know I will get back to yas got my bike right out front lol brb

Ok I just put my light tester on it an it does have power so I guess it might be the bulb it looks fine lol weird but could be a hair off or something plus I'm woundering if it could be the contacts on the back of the bulb sometimes they don't want to line up I will have to check it out

Back