having some clutch issues

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriorfreak99

Reaction score
When I pull the clutch in when the bike is in gear when not running, it doesnt want to roll any unless i adjust it to the max and even then it just rolls a little not to mention it takes 500 pounds of force to pull the lever in, suggestions?

What do you need for the raptor 350 clutch mod? how do you do it?

Did you ever figure out what was wrong? Did the shift mod work or was it something else? I'm asking because I just installed a DP clutch and the shifter mod and I have to max out the cable adjustments when it's off and in gear with the clutch lever in and it barely rolls. Takes a lot of force. Rolls easy in neutral. I haven't fired it up yet to see if it will work okay because I've heard people breaking clutch baskets and stuff. I soaked my plates for 2 days until I had time to install it. Let me know if anyone else has had this problem. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It slams the transmission together without either side disengaged and it can shear dogs and round sprags off. Rebuild a few dozen transmissions and you will understand.

Is ok to shift without the clutch sometimes? Or even while racing?

I have a friend who has a honda 300ex and he said he never uses the clutch while he shifts and yeah he's having some tranny issues lol

Latest posts

Back