• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Have a parts engine and swing arm for sale, 98 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockgrenade

Reaction score
Swing Arm is in good condition, the engine is dead. $40 plus shipping for the swing arm, and $125 plus shipping for the engine. Not sure how to ship the engine. PM me if interested. :atv:

When I bought the bike I was told he bored it out and sucked a valve.. The bottom end looks to have had a weld job on it near the sprocket. He said the bottom end was still good but I can't guarantee anything.

IMG_20130120_130216_319.jpg
Quad%20Parts
Quad%20Parts

Last edited:
The chain snapped at one point jb welded to fix. Same thing happened to mine. Where snouts are you?

if you decide to peice it out bro i need the staitor cover and the plug behind it,, wanna remove my pull start crap..

Shame on you! lol, jk. Wont catch me without pullstart. One no start with the button is all it takes to say, "dammit, I shoulda kept it!" lol

THATS A DEFINING FEATURE OF A FIRST GEN! never take it off unless its unfixable!

mines gutted so I could go either way but i still need to find a new shifter and figure out my wierd engine noise dilema lol...... been too cold to work on it lately

Latest posts

Back