HAtfield McCoy trails

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twelveoclockpimp

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am going to Trailfest oct 10-11 and 12 for those interesting in meeting up if you are going...just throwing it out there......should be a good time......Time to show those 4x4 nuts how the 2wd's do.
WAs anyone going??? or Wanna Go???

Mike

I'll be around. Where are you staying? I live in almost the exact middle of Gilbert. Hit me up and I'll show you some of the riding that isn't a part of the trail system (there is app. 5-10 miles of road off the trail for every mile on the trail). You would be surprised at the number of sport bikes that come around to ride, and the size of some of the trail roads (a lot of the roads were made for 18 wheeler sized trucks, and some places are wide enough for 2 trucks to pass).

Damn, i wanted to get out and ride at least one more time this year.

Where is this all at? I might have to make arrangements.

Gilbert, WV at the Browning Fork Trailhead...I pre registered for the event..Going to get down there friday around 1-2 PM ride all day and drink all night is my plan

Yea I was planning on riding in the ashland area, but haven't got the warrior back together in time.

Latest posts

Back