Has anyone made a custom airbox?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I want to make one out of aluminum and a clamping filter maybe so I can run a banshee rear shock . Has anyone done this?

yea i recall it being done this week the exact way u just said on yfm350 facebook page.Curious as to whats so much bettr in the banshee shocjk

Tha banshee shock is 3 way adjustable the warrior is 2 way

Bkroll84 has made one
ahe7ahes.jpg

Last edited:
i rigged up a air filter on my warrior without a air box though(still working on that) but that rubber boot you can get at a hardware store, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

or you can get a coupling that will fit on your carb and get an elbow from a pvc pipe and cut it were ever you need to to make it fit, then just get another coupling to go from the pvc to the air filter. That's what i did. oh and get some big hose clamps/ works good

Silicone inter cooler tube works better then PVC as far as flow, apearence and durability.. It's more expensive but that what I used when I used to make intake kits.

Were do you get that? I just used PVC because that's what I had at the time. But yea it doesn't really look all that good but it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back