Harescramble?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
this is a stupid question but iv'e heard from quite a few people that a Hare scramble can go on up to 2hr, and i was wondering could you run out of gas? i mean i know how long my quad will go on one tank but it also depends on how you ride it and i would imagine that your not babying it through the trail so almost 2hrs of straight riding and you don't run out?

You will need to re-fuel at certain points. No way of going 2hrs on 1 tank of gas in a race. I just raced this weekend and only got 25miles before i had to refuel, thats on a 12.5 mile course doing 31min laps.

In my KFX450R i only burn 2 gallons of fuel over the 1.5-2 hour race, and that's not necessarily babying it. now some guys burn alot more in these quads in the same race, i think part of me is just really good with fuel conservation too.

oh, so how do you refuel? basically if you had to refuel wouldnt you loose the race?

Nope. You just pit stop and refuel
Get a good gas dispenser and you won't loose much time

Get an oversize fuel tank from IMS. 3.8 gallon capacity. I've gone every bit of 70+ miles on one tank out at Hatfield.

Oh ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back