Happy New Year

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Well since it's 20 mins to midnight here in the east, I'll give the early Happy New Year. May 07 be a good safe year for you all.

happy ramahamaqunzmas.....happy new year guys i look forward to spending another year with you.....we miss you josh..may you look down on us all

Well it is now 2:50 AM and I've drank probably 15 beers, so now its time for bed.

Sounds like you're quite the alcoholic, dave. Last time I had close to that many, I ended up getting kicked off a bus and getting lost in penn state college... long story... but I didn't feel so good in the morning.

Happy new years. It's now 1:56 on January 1st! I ended up falling asleep at 4:11 in the morning.. so I just got up not too long ago and i'm still tired. didn't want my dad to bitch at me for sleeping all day! :D

[quote:ng8fv88h]Well it is now 2:50 AM and I've drank probably 15 beers, so now its time for bed.

Sounds like you're quite the alcoholic, dave. Last time I had close to that many, I ended up getting kicked off a bus and getting lost in penn state college... long story... but I didn't feel so good in the morning.[/quote:ng8fv88h]
Naah that was spead out over the most of the nite, we started at 6 PM and didnt end until 3AM, plus I was beaking in my new bar.

happy new years guys, hope yall are feeling good this morning I know im not

Back