Happy Labor Day

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YFMwarriorbrady

Reaction score
Trying to enjoy a ride on this nice labor day but something has failed of course, I talked my girlfriend into buying a raptor 350 a few years back and she loves it, much like i remember my warrior. Anyway want to go out for a ride today and she won't start. It has no spark. I swapped a coil from a warrior that runs with no change I purchased a service Manuel for it online but for whatever reason its a manual for a bruin. Wanted to check the stator but can't find the specs anyone got them?

Trying to enjoy a ride on this nice labor day but something has failed of course, I talked my girlfriend into buying a raptor 350 a few years back and she loves it, much like i remember my warrior. Anyway want to go out for a ride today and she won't start. It has no spark. I swapped a coil from a warrior that runs with no change I purchased a service Manuel for it online but for whatever reason its a manual for a bruin. Wanted to check the stator but can't find the specs anyone got them?
I should also add that it ran and rode to where it's sitting currently with no issues turned it off 2 weeks ago and now it won't start

Between White/Red and White/Green it shows 3.27m ohms. Between Red and White/Blue it shows .1 ohm. Get nothing no matter the combination on the other plug with all White wires

Well thought I'd determined it to be a bad stator, ordered one up and still Same issue, no spark, when I ordered I accidentally got 2 stators with pick up coilsand voltage regulators so I tried both sets. No change with either & the only thing i noticed different about the stators was they are both slightly thinner than the original. I pulled apart the kill switch and cleaned all the connections, every wiring connection has been cleaned including grounds. Possibly cdi? Could it be the solenoid even though it's working? The fuse in it looks good. Also under the solenoid by the cdi it looks as if there is a relay or Maybe a sensor? What is it for? could it Possibly be giving me an issue? Also while poking around on it I found out the neutral and reverse lights were both missing which explains why they didn't work, so with key on I stuck a test light in both and they are both getting power the whole time. If I put it in gear they are both still lit, if I put it in and out of reverse they are both still lit. Odd to me that the neutral light would stay lit even in gear and same with the reverse light while not in reverse. Granted they have never worked so maybe it is different while it's running? Still think the neutral light is weird Possibly causing the issues? A buddy of mine has a few cdi's laying around from warriors? They all look the same but do they work the same?

Latest posts

Back