Happy Hump Day!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frit91

Reaction score
Let's see if this catches on. If not enjoy this premiere installment anyway. For your viewing pleasure, I present...

How about a little pre pole dance workout stretch, I say why not, safety first of course.
7de2107a3d538f958fcaa72941ff52fd600x_zps6f1d879e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
And, the reason why all men are claimed to be "pigs" is because many women dress this way ^^^^. If you don't want use to be "pigs" don't wear yoga pants! But please don't ever stop wearing them!!!!!

Damn right Hump day!!!! CHIVE ON!!! How about that chick from the TV Series Rules of Engagement, Bianca Kajlich,,,,,,...... I would drink her bath water lol

Yep that's her, Shew lord shes bad. I'd like to go all Tiger on her, walk up behind her bite the neck and mount lol

Eh idk man. I like it better when there's actually something to grab on a girls chest. #shestooflat

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Eh idk man. I like it better when there's actually something to grab on a girls chest. #shestooflat

Anything more then a mouthful is a waste in my eyes. Just need to have a good handful, and some great nips! I prefer a noice ass over tits anyway.

Thank goodness my girlfriend has both!

Latest posts

Back