Handy throttle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the opposite of how i am as of right now. When i raced i was wishing i had a twist throttle. Ive only rode with the twist one time and so far prefer that over the thumb, but i havent got to jump it or ride a track with it yet so idk how i'll like it in that area. I grew up riding and racing dirtbikes and just mainly had the quad as a play bike and now its my main ride

Im used to moving around cause of riding dirtbikes. The issue i have with the thumb is when i get arm pump, right turns i have to roll my hand to grab the throttle with my fingers and high speed straights i have to use my palm at times cause my thumb decides it doesnt want to function.

Thumb pump, that sucks, you build muscle problem solved. As for the useing fingers to work the throttle, you should try rolling the throttle housing forward, or using more body English.

Thumb pump, that sucks, you build muscle problem solved. As for the useing fingers to work the throttle, you should try rolling the throttle housing forward, or using more body English.

I might try that and see how it works . My thumb was on fire after riding this weekend .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried everything, the same issue has happened to me before but while trail riding and i could slow the pace down to relax but i wasnt going to slow down while racing. I know if i had more seat time on the quad i could build up endurance. Plus riding/racing dirtbikes for years doesnt help when i would get throttle hand after long races or ride really hard.

Back