handlebars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CropDuster

Reaction score
so my warrior took a tumble and bent the hell outta the handlebars...my question is what kind of handlebars should i replace them with? im a rookie rider...ride trails and flatland...not looking for anything too fancy or expensive...but would like some opinions on some bars

When I got my bike it needed bars, and I was on a budget bc ouf all the other work it needed. I went with the Moose atv high bend bars, got em in red to match my 88 and they go for $19.95 in denniskirk. Part number 59-5996 for the red, 59-5994 black, 59-5995 blue, 59-5997 grey. I like em so much that I've decided to leave em be until I bend them.

it depends are you tal do you stad while riding? i got stockers on my bars with handel bar hooks and 1in billet riser but im 6'4" and i like to make my bike fly

I had fly cr mid bends on my lt230 and I loved then. That is what I will be putting on my warrior, or pro taper contours. Just fair warning if you go with the cr mid bend they sit very aggressive. They fit my riding style, so you want to test drive and make sure they fit you.

upon further inspection i realized that my steering shaft/stem is also bent...its rubbing the gas tank...so i guess the bars are my least concern right now...thanks for the info....im only 5,3 so high rise bars are not for me....anyone got a good stem laying around?

thanks for the link...picked one up locally for 40 bux...already on....now if my ribs would heal faster i could ride...ugh!
:argh:

Latest posts

Back