handlebar comparison

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:esq8ypfk]Well if your a taller guy like me (6'4") then a high bend bar would be better. I have pro taper SE ATV high bend and i love them. They are a little pricey at $60 but i have no complaints about them.
Yeah if your taller, then the ATV bar will work good for ya, but us guys down hea at fucken 5'6, you know, we need somthin a little lowa hea, you know what I'm fucken sayin. A, Oh[/quote:esq8ypfk]

He's not from New York, He's a Benny!! lol, J/P dave. When we heading down to chatsworth??
~Bill

[quote:p4lcspkl]
Yeah if your taller, then the ATV bar will work good for ya, but us guys down hea at fucken 5'6, you know, we need somthin a little lowa hea, you know what I'm fucken sayin. A, Oh

He's not from New York, He's a Benny!! lol, J/P dave. When we heading down to chatsworth??
~Bill[/quote:p4lcspkl]
Things are lookin good, mabe by memorial day.

by the way guys i know this is totally off topic but im rejetting my quad tomorrow and fiddling with the accelerator pump wish me luck lol

Bars are stupid, this topic is stupid. Almost as stupid as my 1000th post topic. Just buy a set of bars or keep stock. Whats so hard about that.

Bars are stupid, this topic is stupid. Almost as stupid as my 1000th post topic. Just buy a set of bars or keep stock. Whats so hard about that.
Why do you insist on making stupid posts. It's not to boost your post count is it???

why didnt u like them i have the twin walls and they are great?
I can't say better things about Renthal, I just didn't like the bend, I had a Banshee bend which is basically a Warrior style bend, had I'd known from the begining I would of bought Renthal Honda CR hi bends because I really seem to like that bend bar.

[quote:bp72n1ei]Bars are stupid, this topic is stupid. Almost as stupid as my 1000th post topic. Just buy a set of bars or keep stock. Whats so hard about that.
Why do you insist on making stupid posts. It's not to boost your post count is it???[/quote:bp72n1ei]

No its not that if you knew me well you would know i always have an oppinion and i always say it.

I have some rentals in 7/8's and I like them alot. I have the banshee bend and I like the pull back and I like the height becuase I dont feel so hunched over when im sitting down in the woods and I feel I can stand better when riding agressively.

[quote:yyjwjjc6]
Why do you insist on making stupid posts. It's not to boost your post count is it???

No its not that if you knew me well you would know i always have an oppinion and i always say it. [/quote:yyjwjjc6]
Like right now.lol ;D

I had the MSR dominator bars for about a week. then i rolled and that was the end of those. i switched to tag t2's now in a yz bend. i like them alot. i like the lower bars better than some of the ape hanger bars out there.

I have a set of magnums(somthing you didnt list), there dirt bike bars and idk why but the first owner put them on there. The are wide and i kinda like them wide. But there also strong, ive rolled it a couple of times and nothings wrong with them.

Back