handle bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j00f150

Reaction score
Looking to get some new bars, just wondering what you guys might suggest. I want little more higher and make sure I get the right bend.

Should I think about a new clamb too?

Just get high rise bars. the stock clamp will be just fine. Unless you really what to raise your bars way up there with risers, or if you wanna switch to fat bars. I have renthal bars and there are great. Little pricey but super strong. I was looking at some new bars the other day, high bend Outlaw bars. (outlaw is a new brand?)

here's a bend chart. (don't mind the part numbers, but the measurements should be the same for most all brands)

barstats.png

bargram.png

Alright im about 6'1" and i bought some 7/8" MSR high bend bars and they were great for my i still had to lean over a little if i stood straight up but i liked them ALOT!

OH ya and they were really tough to i front flipped the warrior and hit the bars hard enough to crack the plastic piece that holds the light switch kill switch and start button and spun that piece around the bars and the bars weren't even bent.

here are some pics if this helps.

Warrior20.jpg

The warrior in the making^ =)

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

And they are not set to as tall as they can be in any of the pics.

Back