had to go to the ER tonight!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
We were practicing throwing our disc's for Frisbee golf tomorrow and my 15 year old decided to throw the solid rubber disc at me from 4 feet away and it hit me right under my nose and put me to the ground and left a nice deep cut and some blood along with a headache just had them superglue it shut so feels fricken weird (all this after we told him that you don't throw the disc's at people) he needs to learn to listen:argh:

Wear a cathers mask next time. And constantly bring up him hitting you, it'll piss him off.

well the ER nurse thought he was only 5 years old and when I told her he's 15 her jaw dropped and she said that would be something I could see a 5 year old doing but not a 15 year old he should have known better and I said exactly!!

well Beastly he told me to part it out and also we offered to give him $200 towards another if he get's his **** together in school

I'm just really lucky it hit me where it did if it would have hit my nose it would have broke it and if it would have hit me in the mouth it would have knocked my teeth out.

GOLF anyone!!!! oh yea...................FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:haha:

PROBLEM ARISING.......the kids run to the police n next thing u know your in handcuffs, dont get me wrong, a good ass whoop fixes alot but society has takin a terrible turn from when i grew up

Damn straight, I've never seen a old school whippin hurt a kid. I don't condone beating the hell out of your kids like some people do but I don't believe in sparing the rod. You're right though, times have changed, I'm 31 & things are so so much different than since I was a kid. Society has changed the laws that protect our children in the sense that they don't allow parents to teach children discipline & consequence any longer. So you think you're protecting my kid by locking me up if I whip his/her ass? How? When children grow up without discipline and fear of consequence they become wreckless, careless adults & "0" contribution to society. Ya wanna protect my kid? Allow me to train them into a disciplined adult! That's protection!

Last edited:
this is what they teach the children theses days, as a parent u r not in control, the ****** cell phone is!

Oh boy, we need to stop this now. Cause we can talk about it till be are blue in the face.

Back