haah

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Condition! Hardly ridden - NEVER raced! call Doug Oh and also its called a 1993 Yamaha Rapter....

Its a scam, it is a raptor, but not a 93. The raptors didn't come out till the past could years or in fact around 2000 when they started with the raptors. Anybody thats in the atv world knows what is what.

I just looked at it they must have changed it, it says 2003 now. Lol

Man.....6500 bucks. Do these people really think they can get these prices? That seems really high.

they go for ALOT more modded out here, cheap ones are 2800 to 3200. But the spelling is just plain funny

Yeah the spelling is funny, Banshee's and pretty much everything seems to be really cheap out here. I think maybe because there seems to always be so many of everything for sale?

yaa, If you look hard enough you can find blasters for 500 bucks. Banshees are normally the most expensive out there i think.. even the older ones go for alot

You don't get as many built ones like that out here though. Out west there are a lot of dune riders which is where you seem to see the crazy modded ones.

Back