GYTR exhaust?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a decent price for a GYT-R. Personally I'd go with something like an HMF, which will be even cheaper, unless you really wanted the GYT-R.

Seems like a decent price for a GYT-R. Personally I'd go with something like an HMF, which will be even cheaper, unless you really wanted the GYT-R.

+1

I have the HMF and its fine! Save yourself some $$$ for other things you might want or need to upgrade.

Will basically any exhaust, i.e., HMF, give you the 10% HP boost that Yamaha claims?

All slip-ons are gonna produce roughly the same amount of power, no matter what the manufacturers advertise the gains as.

+1

I have the HMF and its fine! Save yourself some $$$ for other things you might want or need to upgrade.

I double this. Keep your eyes open can find good deals on HMF or other pipes.

Also you have the "350"

I double this. Keep your eyes open can find good deals on HMF or other pipes.

Also you have the "350"

Are you telling me I have a 350 or what? I don't understand the purpose of the comment, since I stated which engine I have. ???

Thanks for the links BTW.

Sorry should have read it more clearly? Not sure what i was thinking.

So I found the GYTR muffler for our '08 350 for $312 brand new. Is this a good price and is it a worthy upgrade? My dealer will price match this place:

http://www.accessories4bikes.com/gytr-oval-muffler-p-6411.html

Features: 6061-T6 aluminum two-piece aluminum end cap Hard-anodized aluminum shell New fixed rubber mounting system Removable screen-type USFS-approved spark arrestor Passes the 96 dBA 20" stationary test Completely rebuildable 10% horsepower increase in the usable power band 3.4 lbs. lighter than stock *This accessory may be restricted to closed-course use. This performance accessory does not meet California standards for off-road recreational vehicle usage. Fits '06 Wolverine 450 GYT-3C293-01-AL

this is the description from the link you posted.They may be different

Hmm...thanks for the comment. I copied and pasted the part number from Yamaha's site so i'm not sure. I will make sure and pay closer attention to that.

Latest posts

Back