guys i need some parts finding/ name help here

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may have a fitting like your talking about at the shop let me check tomorrow it would be for fuel pressure and you would just have to change out the gauge

that would be cool can you get a gauge that is manual and just screws strait into it so the gauge is actually on the oil line?

Hey man, isn't there a oil plug in the head for these things? You could tie in there & use an automotive oil pressure guage. Since you like to fab stuff you could also make yourself a lil console or something tasteful to hold your guage.

i dont want it in a dash i want it to be on the line temp gauge ive seen them before i know it the actual gauge is about the size of a quarter and about 1/4 in thick and sets right on the line

Let me look around in our books tomorrow and ill let you know, 3/8ths barb should be about right correct? also I may have a -6an male on both sides if you want to make the lines out of braided line

Ill let you know tomorrow, Ill make a few calls in the morning for ya. I know I have the adaptor, itll take me alittle while to find the gauge

or
Capture-5.png

thats cool but there is still no way to mount it to the oil line and i dont want it in the dash i just want a small gauge setting on a brass T on the oil line no wiring no cables no nothing except a gauge on the oil line

Back