Gus' 89 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cedar Mountain Signs (http://www.cedarmountainsigns.ca/), a local company here, did the graphics and applied the wrap for me. Looks a hell of a lot better than cracked up plastics with peeling off paint, and this should help it stay together if (when) i ever smack the fenders again.

They did my brothers Polaris a year or so ago, And they've done a bunch of ATV's and Snowmobiles and stuff so they definitely know what they are doing.

http://www.cedarmountainsigns.ca/Wraps/

Last edited:
Ah sorry i never responded. It was basically $150, but that was design, application, everything. He said he had to sandblast my plastics to take the old paint off.

Haha, looking at my first pictures again, i just noticed that the twist throttle was on upside down.

Last edited:
A few new toys came in the mail this week.

'08 YZ250F Shifter

20121206_192927.jpg

My brother picked up a couple sets of heated grip pads. They are basically just small heat mats that wrap around the bars under your grips. Should be nice for all the cold weather we get up here in the great white north.

20121206_193551.jpg

Let me know how the heated grips work out, I thought about doing them but don't like the idea of a heating element sitting on grip glue.

So after reading this thread, I called around looking to get my plastics wrapped. lol
I'm going with a white carbon fiber wrap, but it's a bit more expensive..

Dude, your kit came out wicked! I wanna start doing that at my biz if the quality can hold up! I wonder what material they are using and how durrable it actually is. Whats the underside look like? How did they edge the vinyl?

Never seen a wrapped quad before other then a utility.

Dude, your kit came out wicked! I wanna start doing that at my biz if the quality can hold up! I wonder what material they are using and how durrable it actually is. Whats the underside look like? How did they edge the vinyl?

Seems pretty thick and durable, like i said, my brother had his quad done 2 years ago by the same guy, and it's holding up awesome. E-mail Phil ([email protected]) if you want any info, he is a great guy to deal with i'm sure he'd give you some details. Also check out their wraps page, they have done a bunch of ATV's, Sleds, Bikes, and Vehicles. http://www.cedarmountainsigns.ca/Wraps/

time to bring it to ohio bro! lol i dont see why that guy wouldnt give you all the info in the world, how often will he have people send him their plastics from the US....? its not like his business will hurt at all by giving you the insider

time to bring it to ohio bro! lol i dont see why that guy wouldnt give you all the info in the world, how often will he have people send him their plastics from the US....? its not like his business will hurt at all by giving you the insider

Trust me, its a guarded industry. I've been making kits since 07 and have had a hell of a time getting the details on stuff. I finally have a cood thing going and now these wrapped photos come on here, making me think about it. "Old" wrap material used on cars/trucks was do......weak to keep up with an atv and its uses. Between the mud, the abuse of the trails and the cleaning, the wraps wouldn't last as long at the sticker kits do. Maybe there is some new material out?

Can you still show me how they edged the kit they did for you? Pics of the underside?

Can you still show me how they edged the kit they did for you? Pics of the underside?

Sorry, hadn't noticed this till now. It's basically just trimmed to the edge of the plastics, i painted the underside flat black before it got wrapped so it wouldn't look like rashed up green and blue plastics heh.

Got my brake light all wired up finally. got the banjo bolt switches off eBay, they worked out awesome. Turned out to be crazy bright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YLNMLtdnK4

Latest posts

Back