Gunna rebuild my 06 rappy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey chris, First I bought my YFZ. Second all the cash I put into my Raptor was my money to. I'm 16, and I get payed 9 bucks utt so its good cash. I put 3 gs down on the YFZ and I still have a good amount left. I already bought my car witch is an 05 lancer. Now heres the deal. Yes my " Mommy and Daddy " spoiled my with the 350. I had the 350 and made a deal with my parents to give me 4gs twords my car. The deal was I drop the 350 payment and they will give me the 4 gs . Well I droped the 350 payement and got and i bought with my own money my 450. but my dad doesn't want to get rid of the 350 so soon yet. So now it is my dad's quad. Sooooo I wanted to kinda restore it so I can get some money back from it I owe 3gs on it and I don't think I can get 3gs for it because I put some hard hours on it. So Maybe I am a little spoiled bc my parents gave me like 2 gs for the 350 and 4gs twords the car. Well I work hard for all my other toys and my parents don't give me anything else. So there ya go? so i'm really that spoiled.

Now I was asking for opinions on my quad. And maybe I think a little more like Dave. I love my 350 and I want it to look a little better before I sell it. I'm prolly not going to go all the way on it. But it is a try. so Thanks for all the opinions on my rebuilt on who ever gave there opinion on it.

man, I was just kidding!!!!!

gees.... I don't get why people take things so seriously!

your 16.. get paid 9 bucks an hour right?

bought a YFZ, bought a car?

............. thats kick ass

Yeah well i hate that stuf, Plans changed though. I'm getting my YFZ back from the dealers soon and putting mad money into it. ( curtis sparks pipe, jets, tires.) witch is about a grand there, and then getting a pipe and maybe some a arms for my rappy. so im gunna get my YFZ done first then see were i'm at bc i owe like 3700 on the yfz and like 9000 on the car, i would like to get them payed off first. but it will be years until they are payed off. plus collage. heh so umm yeah thats my update.

**** you ant...ur ******* rollin in sweet as **** making the same as me and i have a **** blaster and a **** warrior and a **** car thats falling apart.....oh well im trading my acclaim for a celica in a few weeks

when we gonna chill, u never talk to me anymore, u still have my # right?

im gunna do the same with my LTR after i fix the warriors crank case and ima part out my nerfs, skids, rims, tiers, exhaust, ect if anyone wants, and return it to stock... I dont need to spend that much on the LTR to go fast... but i paid the price at the dealership

Back