Gun Range

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borregowarrior

Reaction score
Took this trail through the dessert yesterday and it ran right through a gun range.By the time i saw the sign DANGER OPEN FIRING RANGE it was too late i was in there.I heard a guy yell hey!!!! Thats when i ran through all my gears very quickly and got the H#*@ out of there.:eek:

They need to close that spot or trail off, completely or its going to happen again and it won't be a lucky shot that got away. Thats a bad deal on both ends, I would have been scared but then pissed for not having a better visual than just a sign, going that fast on a wheeler its not easy to see something at the blink of a eye till its too late.

Yea I would go back and find out what it is, they may even work with you in helping getting it fenced off or something to keep it from happening again. Or I would go out there and put up a fence with a sign trail closed, open gun range, do it yourself if they don't or mark it so you can remember that trail goes across the gun range.

is that the wild wash road exit off the 15 near stoddard wells north of victorville?

Yea why I don't have a gun, and second I have young kids and will be damned if I own a gun and they find it and something happens, so till they get lots older guns won't be in my house if ever.

i was raised around em. it's all in teching your kids gun safety at a young age!

And i dont carry while riding lol i conceal carry a gun on me everywhere i go.. walmart, bank, drug store... everywhere :) i have a permit! lol.

i had my 2 y/o cousin out shootin BB guns today XD haha

I keep mine in a gun safe so the kids can't get at them, but they know whats in there and I work with them on saftey. My 4 yr old told me she is ready to start hunting

i was totin a BB gun around with me everywhere i went from the time i big enough to carry it to the time i got a pellet gun :p bird huntin and killin grass hoppers haha

Back