Greets from the StL

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastback68

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, just joined yesterday but I've been pokin around here for a while.

I bought my Warrior in 01, it's a white/blue 99, shortly after riding my buddies 96. Best bang for your buck bike around, fo sho.

Just finished my z400 carb install thanks to the info found here, I'm pissin my pants to ride it but finding the time is...you know:argh:

It's also got an fmf powercore 4 slip on, k&n with modded lid, +1 frt sprocket, brake light mod, holeshots on the rear....all the usual

Anyhow great to be here, hope to share as much info as I've already used

Here's the ol' girl

Got one of my other bike too....in blue of course

Attachments

• 100_6484.jpg
    100_6484.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_6656.jpg
    100_6656.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_6657.jpg
    100_6657.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to the site man. Dont know if you would be up for a road trip, but if all goes well we are going to have a midwest YFM350.com ride. The info is in the where to ride section if your up for it.

And to the rest of you all, YES IM PIMPING THE MIDWEST RIDE.:haha:

Ya some friends and I usually pack up and head out somewhere at least once a year. Try to find somewhere new we haven't been. There's a couple state parks here in MO that have pretty good riding and camping, both under 3hrs drive from StL, but once you've been there several times you're ready for some new scenery.

I was actually over reading the midwest ride thread earlier, will surely ck the schedule

Thanks for the warm welcome folks

Cheers

Back