Great deal...what should i do?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
god i wish one of my friends had a 450r i really want to ride one again. Ive only got to ride one but ive got to sit on a bucnh of them and i love how they sit. I just want to take one threw the woods.

o my god , you are foolish not to jump on that deal. get the info on it and atleast look at. part out your warrior take the money and fix up the 450 and add some good xc part start with that the 450r stock will out everything your warrior . Not talking bad about the good ole warrior or anything just you seem to talk alot about racing and sure the warrior is a great STARTING bike and awsome trail bike but the 450r is also awsome trail bike and is a much much better platform to start racing with and your not going to have to upgrade in a year its an animal, and i can pritty much tell you now your most likely going to love it and not look back even as much as you love your warrior , you can even go another route buy it put a lil cash into it and turn around and sell it for 3500 and spend the rest on your 446 kit and lonestar ****. Just saying you have come across a very good deal and if its legit you gotta jump on it.

Well heres what the guy that offerd me is thinking about tradeing for.
P1010003-1.jpg

P1010004-2.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

all of his aftermarket stuff it bolt on so i told him to take it all off and sell it all and give me the stock and see how much he would take off for that. I am also going to trow in my other warrior. IM kinda mad though becuase its electic start and i want kick but i guess i can just get the kick start kit. O its a 2007 BTW

Heads up on those trx's shocks. They are valved to be really stiff and unforgiving. They work well in aggressive mx style riding, but slow down and they will beat the **** out of you. Plan on having the shocks revalved for your riding style. Buddy has an '05 450r; the motor is bad ass, chassis is great, and tracks well, but its a harsh ride, especially on the trails. I think you would be happy a 450 if you plan on doing a lot of racing, but its not going to be as plush as your warrior when it comes to trail/woods riding.

o yeah my first upgrade is houser +.5 max clearance a-arms and fully adjustable elka shocks set up for my riding and weight....thats if i even get a 450. But i do know that will be my first upgrade.

I wouldn't pass up that deal, 450s are a good woods rider and racing platform, and you wont get bored with it as easily as a warrior. I like my warrior but I want alot more speed out of it so I wanna upgrade to a 450 or predator this summer becuase In my opinion It's not worth putting alot of mony into a warrior. I personally would rather have the 450 to work with.

yeah right i never get bored with my warrior....always something to do to it.

The guy is still thinking about it, i think he will get back to me today. Im just worried becuase i dont have any money right now if he wants me to add cash. It is a good bike though.

Yeah i hope the warrior rims fit on 450rs becuase then i can jsut ues the rims and tires i just got, .

If its stolen, ill talk him down to a grand and buy a new frame with title off ebay and scrap that frame.
i wouldnt count on it
!

well they didnt find out forsure but he wouldnt give them the vin number. so im suspecting its stolen and i really dont feel like dealing with some hill jack.

Some hill jack, that's funny...lol Just steal it from him, what would he care. Then you could strip it, buy a new frame and BAM new four wheeler...J/K You're doing the right thing, just save up some cash and go about it the right way.

dude beckly WV....if i stole a quad from some hill jack out there i wouldnt get out of town without being shot at...hahaha jkjk my cousin live there its a cool place.

Back