Grease

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xxraptor350riderxX

Reaction score
Ok guys let's hear your secrets to getting heavy duty grease of your hands! Bc goop or gojo still leaves that residue behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive had decent luck with shampoo. but im a cheap bastard so theres that. never really had much of an issue with grease but when im working on bigger projects with my buddies they all have that orange stuff which works very well. now if anyone has ever worked with belray filter oil i have yet to find something that cuts that stuff besides mineral spirits

Dish soap and comet and a sos pad works no matter what!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Dawn dish soap (only dawn, no off brand) and scuff pad if it gets into the cracks and callouses on your hands. Have tiny dollar store dawn bottle in garage. I don't even buy the name brand for my dishes but it cuts through any grease I've ever stuck my hands into.

Dawn dish soap (only dawn, no off brand) and scuff pad if it gets into the cracks and callouses on your hands. Have tiny dollar store dawn bottle in garage. I don't even buy the name brand for my dishes but it cuts through any grease I've ever stuck my hands into.

X2

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

We use dish soap in our shop. That, and a hand scrub brush has been all dad and I need.

Yeah, if I have light grease, I use Dawn.

We just use the Tru-Value non scented dish soap for everything. Have tried ZEP, Fast Orange, GoJo, etc, etc... The dish soap has cleaned everything; oil, gas, antifreeze, grease, pretty much everything that can be found in a mechanic's shop. lol

After 30 years of trying all kinds of crap, I found that Dawn and a small stiff bristle brush works best. It may remove some skin at times but it takes the grime off with it. Turpentine works pretty good too, except for the smell.

OR you can go all OCD and wear the blue rubber surgical gloves so you don't get your hands dirty lol

Latest posts

Back