Graphics Kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think $70 is outrageous for a graphics kit? I thought the price was pretty reasonable, not to mention that it's pretty cool to finally see someone making kits for the warriors.

I sell a warrior kit, well will be selling a warrior kit, But mine is almost the opposite of what they offer, I cover the front and rear fenders, but now that I see what they have going on here, I think I'll add some parts to my kit. Also I dont don any flame jobs, Flames are out. And there prices are about dead on if not a little on the cheap side. Thanks for the link.

Yea no offense I agree with Deadlast on this one, flames are definately out!!! Stick em on a 57 chevy!

Deadlast - printing that template is harder than it looks, it will require some custom trimming on your end if you have it printed. Those notches never come out right for me.

Those prices are expensive for a couple cheap pieces of sticker to cover my hood.

Full name brand sticker kits that cover everything and include a seat cover go for like 139.

Back