Graphic kit for maier custom plastic

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty322

Reaction score
looking for tips on using a graphic kit on a warrior with maier custom plastic

i know that none will work without mosifacation

but i was wondering if one wworked good for some else

100_2236-1.jpg

seems like a yfz kit would be easier to modify than a warrior one?
unless ur talkin about one that says warrior on it....

what i really want to figure out is what atv would be easitest to modify to the custom plastic

well then i would say a yfz or even just one of the newer sport fourwheelers cz most of them now have about the same shape front end but the yfz seems like it would be the closest.

Definitely a YFZ graphics kit. That's the closest your going to get for modifying to your plastic. Maier based their design off of the YFZ, but your going to have to mess with them to get them to work properly. Warrior's looking good btw.

kinda off subject but how do you get custom plastics from mair.....do you give them a design and then they make it or wht....cause i wouldnt mind a pair of cut front fenders from a company who is making em nice and neat....any info would be great...buy the way nice looking quad!!!!

kinda off subject but how do you get custom plastics from mair.....do you give them a design and then they make it or wht....cause i wouldnt mind a pair of cut front fenders from a company who is making em nice and neat....any info would be great...buy the way nice looking quad!!!!

They're not really custom. They're different than stock, but they're mass produced. Maier doesn't make any one-off stuff.

Off subject but where did you get the moose nerfs? I cant find any that fit a warrior. They dont need to be moose but I'd like to find some nerfs w/ heel gaurds. Sorry for stealing the thread and sweet bike!

the plastice is called custom because it is for the warrior but not oem style

the nerfs are for a raptor 350 i needed to mount them behind the footpeg instead of on the front like with the raptor just involved drilling a couple holes also they needed a little tweaking on the front bar the tires would rub at full turn

Did you get the tire rubbing stopped?..if all you have to do is just drill a couple of holes they would be really nice..What about the moose bumper where did that come from..i didnt think moose made a bumper for the warrior?

that is also for a raptor 350

i bolted it to the dg skid plate and then used u bolts

it is actually reallty soild

the front of the nerf had to be customized a little

just tightened the angle with a little extra bending

i will try and get some taken up close

does anyone know what kit rmc used on his warrior it follows the body nice

Back