GRAB BAR COOLER RACK

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gssuperduty

Reaction score
Anybody install one of these on their warrior
Does it stick out further than the stock grab bar
Can you still use the break light or do you need to relocate
if you have one , post a pic .

thanks
gssuperduty

i just got mine a week ago and i like it you can carry a 1gal jerry can perfect for those long distance rides. But if your into serious wheelies it hangs out a bit more

HPIM3476.jpg

hey elcamino, do you have any problems with fuel spilling out of that can on trails? i was thinking about one of those racks (for fuel or a cooler) for long trail rides so i dont have to go back to the truck to fill up. the gas consumption isnt too bad, but would be nice to have some extra available.

well the stock strap is alright if you arent doing anything to bumpy. But i added another bungee strap to it and it works great locks the can down so it doesn't move. i have only been out a few times with a can but it hasn't leaked yet

okay. do you ride anything really rocky? is it possible to jump with a can in it? (probably not a good idea i would think) let me know if it leaks or not. i wouldnt mind having it even as a sort of wheelie bar to keep from screwing myself up!

well actually the first time i was out with it we went on a trail i had never been on before which was super rocky and not once did it scrape or leak and it was a rough trail. As far as jumps go i never actually jumped it that far but with the bungee it never moved at all

okay. do you ride anything really rocky? is it possible to jump with a can in it? (probably not a good idea i would think) let me know if it leaks or not. i wouldnt mind having it even as a sort of wheelie bar to keep from screwing myself up!

if you have it really strapped down good it should be fine

Back