Gotta love snow storms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drug him around till he couldnt take it anymore haha....had a lil saucer sled under him that ended up splitting in 4 pieces... At one point his face was throwing snow off both sides like a boat cuttin through water hahah

haha, thats funny. wish we could get a decent amount of white stuff down here.

ya snow can leave here anytime it wants to as well roofing business is sloooowwww right now lol

i used to do the same thing with my friends with my 87 warrior. if you go fast enough the snow gets packed so hard around your head its hard to get off the sled.

we did something like that here. we pulled a truck hood behind a grizzly700 with 3 people on it. was pretty fun till we took outta a wood fence post.

I'm ready for the snow to leave also. We have been lucky that the heavy stuff went by us but infortunately it went to some of you guys. I'm ready for warm weather tired of having to wear multi layers of clothes just to stay warm while I'm working.

we slowed down enough for us not to get hurt. still scared the **** outta all 3 of us. hit it any faster probably would of knocked it over cuz it was 1/2 rotted. got airborn a little bit spinning around in circles.

Latest posts

Back