got these cheap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find! I got a full set of banshee shocks for $100, now just waiting to receive them.

They have bushings for them they just arent cheap and works is a pain to deal with thats why i made my own.

Bushings are not to bad wait till you call works and find out what shipping is! They are a ******* joke. And they are assholes to by the way.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I don't deal with companies like that. I don't care how good their product is.

Well i need the bushings so a lil ass kissing while flicking them off never hurts anyone. I do it to my wife all the time yes honey your right! In my mind woman your off your rocker

Well i need the bushings so a lil ass kissing while flicking them off never hurts anyone. I do it to my wife all the time yes honey your right! In my mind woman your off your rocker

Man I was as pleasant as could be. They just talk to you like your ******* stupid. And $30 for shipping and handling for $15 Bushings is out of control Works can kiss my ass! I'll have them turned out on the lathe before I ever dial that number again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Back