• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

got some lt500 parts for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
I picked up a quadzilla today to get the cases for a friend of ours and the lady told me to take the whole bike. So if anyone has a quadzilla and needs some parts pm me and we can work it out.

really? Put that bitch back together and hold on!
e9ujuru9.jpg

uhe5u4um.jpg

Mind you Sparky has first dibs on all this stuff for his buddy but the rest is free game.

It is way to far gone to try and save. I only got it cause sparky needs the cases for a buddy of his. I have no interest in building another bike at the moment.... The R kinda wiped me out. But I do have parts to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Guy was in the process of rebuilding it and that as far as he got after the crank seized on him I guess. It's sat like that for 10 years.

That sucks lol! Wish I could find **** like that in new york..! I'd redo that in a heart beat.!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

i might need the trans gears ... i'll let you know

Your gunna have to get with josh about that man the whole bottom end is going to a buddy of his. Not sure if he is gunna use the gears or just the cases.

Most of the parts are on eBay. Seller name lesmead, ill trade stuff to.

Latest posts

Back