got offered $2625

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broughsy01warrior

Reaction score
i just got offered $2625 for my warrior and its worth about $2200 in canada.. should i take it?
id probably miss it.. thats why im holding back..

Yes you should take that IMO. I bought my warrior for 1100 cash 2002 has a decent amount of aftermarkets. You could buy something bigger for 2650 I think

Sell it and come to the states and buy a few warriors to bring back to Canada lol and make a profit

hell yeah thats what i have bin think about doing but not just warrior all quads and dirt bikes

They do that kind of thing all the time in Belize. We have a good friend/customer that goes there several times a year. He was telling us that a $1000 car here, can be sold for $5000 there! Insane. Says there are guys that just buy several cars, drive them over the border, and sell them for huge money.

ya im thinking a yfz, kfx450, or a ltz400 or maybe even a raptor, i know ill be buying another warrior in the future.

No you won't. After a more modern quad you'll never look back man. Warriors are great machines but they're sooooo dated. The money you spend in one can buy you a nice newer bike. I didn't wanna believe it when guys used to say that to me but it's true.

No you won't. After a more modern quad you'll never look back man. Warriors are great machines but they're sooooo dated. The money you spend in one can buy you a nice newer bike. I didn't wanna believe it when guys used to say that to me but it's true.

:iagree:

It's sad but true..

It's like have'n a Camaro from the 80's.
They weren't that bad of cars. But they were heavy, under powered, and handled like shopping carts stock..
You could throw a few bucks into the motor, a shift kit, lower gears, and maybe some suspension mods (or a motor swap. lol). But even after that they were really nothing special.

Then you look at the Camaro's built from 98' to 02' (2010+), or even the newer mustangs... Their twice the cars they were back in the day. More power, better suspension, and more aftermarket support with the modern technology.
Their just more fun to drive, hence my point.

That's my $.02.

You kidding me?? That's a huge amount for a wardog. I hate to see anyone sell theres but if you were to, that would be a good sum to get for it!!

Latest posts

Back