Got my bike

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Picture076-1.jpg

Picture078-1.jpg

Now you need to accessorize: things like a chain drive wallet, leather vest that's 3 sizes too small, those jeans are way too clean, and you can stop showering and grooming now......(kidding, Dave, just kidding)

so when are you gonna get drunk and go "damn, i bet that harley motor would be sweet in my warrior"

only to wake up the next day with 2 disassmbled bikes.

i love beer.

so when are you gonna get drunk and go "damn, i bet that harley motor would be sweet in my warrior"

i love beer.
that would be the ****. There was a banshee at the drags last weekend with a harley motor in it.

Whats the difference between a Harley and a hoover? The location of the dirtbag. Just kidding, I wish I could have a street bike, I miss it. Congrats.

I love that joke ;D And congrats on the new ride.

[quote:z34a45qm]so when are you gonna get drunk and go "damn, i bet that harley motor would be sweet in my warrior"

i love beer.
that would be the ****. There was a banshee at the drags last weekend with a harley motor in it.[/quote:z34a45qm]

HAHA NO KIDDING? what'd that sound like?

those drag banshees are bad ass... i almost bought the banshee over the warrior, but my buddies brother had one and he spent more time turning wrenches then riding his quad, which meant one of two things to me:
he was a crappy mechanic
or
the banshee was a crappy machine...

i'll let you decide. after about a month with my warrior (first quad owned, not ridden though) i really wished i had the banshee, 60 isn't fast enough anymore :)

ok ok fine, 58.5 (clocked it with a radar)

Latest posts

Back