got my 250R!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theyre off an ol warrior, i wish i could afford some fullbores or laker customs for it but right now i cant really afford it. the race was probably about 200 yards at most, the banshee had pipes, reeds, pistons, k&n filter, major port work, and im sure theres more that i cant think of right now, but im so damn low geared i cant even come close to it on the top end

Well, given all the work on the Banshee, I can see why you got beat, as well as the distance/gearing. Do a little of that work yourself and you'll be eating 'shees for breakfast.

How hard was it to mod the Warrior rearset plastics onto your frame? I know that honda had an interesting way of mounting those things.

all i did was cut out the battery box and the little thing that holds the tool kit and they just slid on there, but like i said im not keeping those on there because theres really no way to get my seat on. i just thought it looked pretty cool

if anyone knows where i can get some cheap used front and back fenders or anything for around 200 bucks that'll fit this thing, please tell me

100_2914.jpg

100_2915.jpg

100_2916.jpg

Well bad news, my bro was making a new path on his 250r came up over a log, chain came off and put a small crack in the case. He said he's gone strip the whole quad down and rebuild it, but knowing him like I do that means its gona sit there in a million parts and never be put back together...

ahh man that sucks, got any pics of his R? oh and does your brother have any nerf bars he would sell me?

Isn't the rear fender for the atc 250r the same as the trx 250r? I've seen a few on ebay. What's your price range for a set?

i dont think the atc and trx fenders are the same, ill have to check on that.

98, thanks bro, thats pretty nice. how does he like that pro circut pipe?

Well it was on there when he got it so he's not sure what kinda difference it made but I know it sounds f-ing great, this thing runs like a mo-fo lol.

I think he told me the guy had just put a new sleeve in it so its back to stock bore. with wiseco pistons.

well i finally figured out why it was running so shitty down at st. joe. the coil was bad and i wasnt getting good enough spark, thats why i thought i was fouling all those plugs. it ran fine for a while and just started doing it again a few days ago so i decided to check the spark and it was real weak. so now i have a new coil on order along with a 14 tooth front sprocket, which is one tooth bigger than stock, a 38 tooth rear sprocket, which is one tooth smaller, and a DID x ring chain. im hoping i can keep up with that banshee and 450 on the top end now.

look closer bro, theres a bumper but its kinda hard to see in the pics because its black, its just something the previous owner rigged up and i hate it. i think ill be getting a new one after i get plastic and nerf bars

im picking up my new coil today, hopefully it will run a little better

got the coil on, got the jetting perfect, and re-geared it, i couldnt believe the difference how much faster this thing feels. im taking it to the new track, Hard Knox Park, this sunday so ill try to get some pics

Back