got me a wolverine 4x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98-warrior

Reaction score
its an 05 blue. its a little rough but im thinkin of building it up and putting 26 10 12 kenda executioners on it.. help me on how to load pics again i can never get it to work. any ideas on motor work. like swapping big bear 400 crank and high compression piston. valve kit, cam , and i heard big bear gears for better power, and high lifters clutch spring and it has a pack just like the warrior could i put a warrior clutch in it cause the driveline kit in my old warrior would never slip under any load. this ones smoking a little and slipping too..

The big bear crank will work. I've compared them in pics only, though. You need to do a google search and you will find a few forums on the wolverine. They get into detal about the trans gears.

yea i really like it.. it goes anywhere but when i got it it had a mikuni round slide and it was all rigged up. i threw that off and bolted my trx 300 carb to it stock jetting and its perfect but i would like to find a warrior carb for it.

Back