Got another quad.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarrior

Reaction score
Well we got rid of the wifes 400EX and got her a brand new 06 Banshee. Its the last new 06 in our area. Shes as happy as can be. I tell ya though, compaired to my LT250R, The banshee is gutless. Of course My LT has been warmed over nicely ;)
Ive decided to sell my 440ex too. Just doesnt have the power Im use too with my LT. So Im also calling Yamaha dealerships around Oregon and Washington looking for another 06 Banshee. The Banshee will be my normal everyday Dune bike, and leave the LT as my hillshooter/drag bike.

Well here is the wifes new bike.
100_1929.jpg

100_1928.jpg

100_1926.jpg

100_1938.jpg

100_1937.jpg

100_1936.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1939.jpg

100_1933.jpg

100_1932.jpg

100_1931.jpg

In that last pic... looks like there's a body in a burlap sack laying next to that busted tv... where the hell are you riding?

Nice machine, I love the white, although I have been falling for the orange flame job 2008 shee at the local Yami dealer
how does it compare to the old Warrior? hehehe

In that last pic... looks like there's a body in a burlap sack laying next to that busted tv... where the hell are you riding?

Yeah thats part of the recliner that is next to the computer monitor. People use it as a dumping ground, which means it will be closed off to riding soon enough :mad: Its a place across the river and state line from where we live. It has everything from sand, gravel roads, and dirt trails.

They ditn make banshees in 08.

Yamaha is still making them, they just cant be sold in the U.S. You can buy them in Canada and Mexico and of course over seas. I was told by the yamaha dealer that 2009 is suppose to be the last model year anywhere for them.

Nice machine, I love the white, although I have been falling for the orange flame job 2008 shee at the local Yami dealer
how does it compare to the old Warrior? hehehe

yeah the orange and black look tight.

They ditn make banshees in 08.

sure they do, gotta visit Canada to get one though. I'm in Canada and walk by an '08 every time I'm at the local Yamaha dealer.

Banshees are sweet. 2K you gotta post up some killer action shots sometime!

[quote:pxjoykj2]They ditn make banshees in 08.

sure they do, gotta visit Canada to get one though. I'm in Canada and walk by an '08 every time I'm at the local Yamaha dealer.

Banshees are sweet. 2K you gotta post up some killer action shots sometime![/quote:pxjoykj2]

Will do. We are planning a trip to the dunes once my new banshee shows up ;D

Well I didnt get my Banshee :mad: There is only one dealership in Oregon that still had new 06's and they have jacked up the prices beyond whats resonable. So I bought a new 07 Raptor 700 instead ;D Wow cant believe we just dropped $13,000 for 2 quads and accessories in one weeks time :eek: Oh well, thats the price you pay to have fun right?

What kind of a deal did you get on that raptor? I would hope they gave you a decent discount on the 07, as the 08's have much better shocks on them. My dealer tried to push an 07 on me for a couple hundred bucks off retail but I insisted on them getting me an 08.

The raptor 700's are awesome machines though. I can't stand riding anything except my raptor now.

All you people and your new quads make me sad. I won't be able to afford a new ride till I'm out of college.

What kind of a deal did you get on that raptor? I would hope they gave you a decent discount on the 07, as the 08's have much better shocks on them. My dealer tried to push an 07 on me for a couple hundred bucks off retail but I insisted on them getting me an 08.

The raptor 700's are awesome machines though. I can't stand riding anything except my raptor now.

I got the Raptor for $5399 out the door, then added $1200 of accessories to the deal. New paddle tires and rims, Full FMF quiet exhaust and dyno jet fuel programer and a couple misc other items.

[quote:y4ozmne7]What kind of a deal did you get on that raptor? I would hope they gave you a decent discount on the 07, as the 08's have much better shocks on them. My dealer tried to push an 07 on me for a couple hundred bucks off retail but I insisted on them getting me an 08.

I got the Raptor for $5399 out the door, then added $1200 of accessories to the deal. New paddle tires and rims, Full FMF quiet exhaust and dyno jet fuel programer and a couple misc other items.[/quote:y4ozmne7]
Damn thats one hell of a deal for an 07.

yeah it was a good deal, I think I got it for that price since we bought the wifes Banshee from them last week. They have one 07 left there and its the white and silver GYTR edition, but they were wanting $6500 for it, I couldnt justify buying that one.

Yeah it has the resi front shocks like the YFZ450, I think the 08's have the same shocks now though dont they?

Yea the 08's do. Just curious to see if that was true because when I graduate if I can find a 07 gytr edition laying around at a dealer, might be a good way to get into something as fully featured as the 08's for cheaper.

Latest posts

Back