Got a nice trade from a fellow member

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supplementing

Reaction score
Well since I sold my warrior I had some nice front tires mounted on rims sitting in the building, a fellow member contacted me wanting them. He originally was gonna give me $65 for them but he recently dropped alot of cash on a new yfz so he wanted to trade. I ended up trading him for a nice set of alpinestars boots that look to only have a few rides on them at most. Its crazy the kind of people you can meet on this site. Here are a few pics of the boots, I cant figure out what model they are, I dont think they are tech 6, 8, etc or anything. I cant find the model anywhere, all the tags just say aplinestars and the size. Im content, I came out happy and I assume he did also.No more riding in wore out steel toe boots for me. :D
EdWUSl.jpg

baJNXl.jpg

ggmKEl.jpg

Mv1ZEl.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah man nice. I still have a pair of NEW size 8? boots I'd love to sell or trade. Posted em shortly after joining the site and no one had interest.

Yea, if I were a size 8 id negotiate with you, but these are a 14 and they fit me pretty good. I wear a 13 shoe, but these boots seem to be made a little smaller because they fit great.

they are tech 6's the 8s have a metal toe that covers the top of the soal and a metal plate on the heal, tech 4s have 3 straps so they are tech 6s.

nice trade!

Yeah I wear 12 or 13 depending on the mfg. Never had a pair of boots before, would love to though.

Yeah I'm a 13 and have oneal elements and they are pretty good lol have had em for 3 years but have split the sole on one do to a wire grabing my boot but I fixed it.

Back