Got a new Riding buddy.... guess what hes ridin!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Ive got another person to switch to quads, thats one of my best buddies Tim.... Found him that 2002 400ex for 1800... I think he got for like 1600. Its in great shape, just needs bearings in the right front wheel.... runs awsome. I got to ride it quite a bit deff has more low end tourqe than my bike but deff lacks the mid too top end my quads got. Its sooo fun to wheelie tho... comes up much much easier than the rappy.... Ill get more input when we ride more and race

DSCF0489.jpg

Mean looking
DSCF0491.jpg

DSCF0493.jpg

DSCF0495.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

let me know what ya think

it looks like a great deal for 1600.... pretty sweet looking, although, aren't those dune tires on the back of it?

NICE!! wish i was your buddy so i could find one that cheap!!!! those are vampires i think,and they are just mud tires(he might wanna get some razr's) look awesome!!!!!!

naww those are pure sport realators... there actually a good tire, they were hookin up good in the sandy trails and there really pretty light

Those are stock quadzilla tires!!!! bad ass tire
Congrats man, I remember them old pics you showed me of the only quads in your hood were your brothers and yours.
You'll love the competitiveness

Latest posts

Back