Got a Hell of a steal!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha send it here! I cleaned it in the bath tub with a green scratchy pad and hot water (to get the baked on mud off) then about an hour with aluminum polishing compound and high speed buffing wheel

hahaha Nah Bk I can't stand baths only showers for me unless it's Hot tub time!!!

Ed right now on Ebay they are a Houser +1 stem for KFX/LTZ for under 70 bucks , 5 hours left. Just thought I would let ya know in case you planned on getting one

Thanks Tim
but right now I gotta get the motor back together
still gotta get a top end gasket kit and new timing chain
but first gotta get the left case half swapped out gonna attempt the swap tomorrow I finally got the flywheel puller so hopefully it goes as smooth as #5's cases did

right now just changing out the broken left case half and new gaskets and timing chain
be nice to throw a 13.5:1 Wiseco in it but don't have $200 to throw at a new piston
the stock piston is still in good shape and the stock comp on these are already at 12.2:1 so think I'm just gonna clean it up and maybe do some visual mods and just run it this summer

Hell Ed. You'd be better off buying a 12:1 434cc bolt on big bore kit, after the cost of the stock bore high comp and machine work! Those big bore kits even come with gaskets! And, pump gas friendly ;)

well I guess I can always part out my asshole ex buddies 94 warrior that's been sitting in my garage for the last 2 years to fund some good parts lol

well so much for swapping the left case half out on the Z
the good case I got just broke on me $270 down the drain
I think it was fractured from when Fed Ex dropped it in shipment
so ******* pissed right now!!!

Update... case is at local welder he say's he can fix it for around $40 but no more than $60 so gaskets and timing chain will have to wait

Back