Gorilla winch 06 and newer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxx1963

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a Gorilla winch? they are on ebay for a good deal with synthetic rope and just wodered how people like them.

I got one for my wife's yamaha bruin 350. It was easy to install and works great. It has been submerged in mud and water with no problems. My only compaint is the free spool switch. I can't turn it. That went south pretty quick.

I have one I have had no luck with it the motor was not sealed correctly and seized my friend cleaned it and got it working again. Theres alot more I would not recommend buying one. I believe the vipers are good you will have to do mods to make it fit.For assurance buy a warn.Worth the extras,.

I have a warn 1.5 on my wolverine. Best winch I have ever used. I have beat the hell out of it for a couple years now and never had any problems at all. They aren't cheap, but you get what you pay for. I had no problem getting my wife the gorilla winch because she won't be using it alot. Her winch is more of a backup for our family rides. It is up to your needs as to what you should get.

Latest posts

Back