Goodbye warrior..... HELLO.........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm that looks nice......wanna race ? ;D

He was already rippin wheelies and jumpin it yesterday.....just 4 hours after bringin it home ....ROCK OUT WIT YOUR CACK OUT !!!!!

Nice 700R. Came so close to buying the 07 SE before I put down a deposit on the Outlaw 525.

Now you are going to have to catch up to SuspensionWorx on all the mods he already has on that YFZ.

Holy cow dude, I can't help but think that you're a fool if you like 300ex's but don't like the raptor 700. That's just silly unless the 700 was just more than you could handle and you were scared of it. The 700's are amazing, refined machines with insane power and torque, and they look sweet too. The 300 is well, um, it's a 300ex.

All I can think is that you never rode one, or are jealous because you can't afford one, so you decide to not like it instead. I just can't imagine how you could actually take one for a ride and then say that you don't like it. I rode one a few times, and every time I do it makes my warrior feel like **** for a week.

What is the point of that i dont need that much speed, i dont ride dunes or drag, there is no point in spending all that money on more speed and power if your never going to use it. I only like the 300ex becuase they ride nice and there fun to **** around on becuase you can throw them around.

I don't know what to say to that... umm... PUSSY!!!

It's never fast enough. I don't drag or ride dunes and I wouldn't have any problem find a way to make use of all 700 cc's.

Yeah...you say that because that is all you have riden. I had my warrior with everything done to it. I even did motor work and it wasn't enough. I got the raptor and rode it for acouple weeks stock thinking ok I bought this because I wont need to do anyhting to it. Well a couple weeks later and I had exhaust and efi controler. Maybe someday you will exoerience it. Hey it's your personal opinion so I'll let you think what you want but comon...a 300ex. Yeah, I give you that much you can screw around on it....while putting along ;)

^^^thanks, and other people should learn from you and see that people have opinions.

And yama wtf your a ******* jerk what is your problem, i say i dont like a bike and you guys jump all over me like a greesed up body builder in a gay bar. The only time i could see using all 700cc's is running from the cops. Also you can any of my friends im not afraid of power other wize i wouldnt ride banshees yz250's and yz450's which would all smoke a raptor 700.

MAN I bet your gonna miss all that power of the 350 I mean with you downgrade'ing and all what happed was you hard up for money and had to sell the bigeN and get the 70-R? LOL ok now all **** aside looks awesome man I bet it feel's like a LAMBO compared to the warrior.And im with you yamarider i think i could make alot of use of a 700!!! there's never ever enuff of power but the 350 is a blast i love my rap but my oh my wouldnt i jump on a 700 if i could afford it...But once again looks awesome man CONGRAT'S....... And good riding to ya..

Latest posts

Back